Created : Fri 13/03/2020 07:00
You will be aware of the current changeable situation over advice in relation to sporting events and whether as a club we should cancel our planned training and matches.
We are following government advice and therefore training and matches will continue to take place as planned, however if the situation changes we will notify you as soon as possible.
In the meantime please be aware of the following:
• In accordance with advice from Public Health England to safeguard our rugby community as best as possible, we are regrettably unable to accept at Stoke Park any individual who has travelled from any area with containment measures in the last fourteen days.
• All club members and supporters may enter Stoke Park rugby area, providing they have not displayed any symptoms of the coronavirus (cough, high temperature, shortness of breath), this also includes any members of their immediate family, please do not attend if you live with someone currently self isolating.
• For those who do visit Stoke Park rugby area for training or matches, and then display the coronavirus symptoms, or are later diagnosed with coronavirus, we would ask you to inform Guildfordians RFC as soon as possible in order that we can inform any relevant parties.
• With the situation changing almost daily, the Club’s stance is that if you are in any doubt whatsoever as to whether you have been in contact with an infected individual or have been in a situation where infection is possible you must stay away from Stoke Park rugby area and seek medical advice.
• Anyone entering the clubhouse should wash their hands immediately in order to best reduce the risk of spreading any infection.
Thank you for your understanding.
Trevor Greenwood - Chairman